Welcome to 45 Broadway Lodge
45 Broadway Lodge is an excellent alternative to hotels in Durban. We offer executive and holiday accommodation. Ideally situated between Durban Central and Umhlanga Rocks and the North Coast playground of KZN.
Whether traveling to Durban on business or pleasure, 45 Broadway Lodge is the ideal place to be, a home away from home!
We offer a tranquil and comfortable stay in our 5 en-suite rooms. All the rooms have secure parking, separate entrances, air-conditioning, TV, mini fridge, tea and coffee facilities. All rooms are serviced daily.
Two self-catering bed rooms is also available with a convenient fully fitted kitchen. Bedrooms are all air-conditioned with king, queen, double or single beds and TV. From the balcony a perfect view of the picturesque, tranquil and inviting waters of the Indian Ocean can be seen or wonder around the beautifully landscaped garden.
We do not serve breakfast at the lodge, but offer you a breakfast voucher which you can redeem at the restaurant just 2 minutes up the road from us.
Owner, Bazi Dukhan invites you to come and enjoy his beautiful home and promises a relaxed and comfortable stay.
45 Broadway Lodge is rated 3 Stars by the Tourism Grading Council of South Africa.
Booking and Cancellation Policy
- Cancellation on the day of arrival or during stay – the full payment due must be levied
- In the event of premature departure, we will charge for the full extend of stay, which was booked and confirmed.
- Cancel 1 – 14 days before date of arrival or a no show – full amount payable
- Cancel 15 – 28 days before date of arrival – 25% of full quote value is forfeited.
- Cancel 28+ days before date of arrival – 25% of full quote value is forfeited.
- On receipt of a written instruction to cancel the reservation, including bank details, 45 Broadway Lodge will refund the applicable amount, within 14 working days.
- 45 Broadway Lodge levies a 10% administration fee on any refunds processed.
- Should refunds to a SWIFT bank account be required, an additional R200.00 will be charged.
- Alternatively, you may contact us via email: email@example.com and request and invoice in order for you to process an EFT.
- Bookings are strictly on 100% deposit and payment is to be processed in full to confirm the booking and secure the unit.
- Prior arrangements have to be made by the guest for all arrivals after 5PM.
- The lodge Does Not serve Breakfast, however if you choose the breakfast option we offer you a breakfast voucher which can be redeemed at the restaurant just 2 minutes up the road from us.